Quick & Easy Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
This week, we’ll have everything you need to give the moms in your life a little something to thank them for all they do. We’re making it easy to show Mom your love with this quick list of gift ideas for Mother’s Day.
- An owner share – One of the easiest gifts to give is ownership in the Co-op. You can purchase an owner share with an initial payment of just $25.
- Bubble baths – Help mom relax with a mildly scented bubble bath. Lavender in particular helps promote relaxation.
- Fair trade flowers – A beautiful bouquet will brighten her day. Help them stay fresher for longer by adding adding 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of bleach to one quart of water. Change water daily.
- Chocolates – Whether she likes straight up chocolate or loves to mix it up with berries, nuts, or even caramel, fair trade, organic chocolate is a sweet treat.
- Gift cards – Buy a gift card for any dollar amount. Bonus: They are always the right size!
Still stumped? You can treat her to brunch in the Co-op Deli on Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 8).