Last Minute Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
If you’ve ignored your mother’s advice to always plan ahead, the Chequamegon Food Co-op has your back. Here’s a quick list of last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas. Now, shop before it’s too late!
- Books – Whether your mother likes to cook or garden, we have a number of helpful books.
- Bubble Bath and Soap – Encourage mom to treat herself to a luxurious bubble bath or bathe with locally made soaps. We have a variety of scents to choose from so maybe buy two.
- Chocolate – From plain to chipotle, we carry a variety of organic and fair trade chocolates. Look for tasty flavors from Equal Exchange, Endangered Species, Divine, Green & Black’s, and Chocolove.
- Flowers – If you’re mom likes fresh flowers, we will have fair trade roses in stock for Mother’s Day. If she likes to garden, grab some heirloom flower seeds from Seed Savers Exchange.
- Gardening Gear – If mom likes to putter in the garden, grab her some gloves or a wide-brim hat.
- Gift Basket – We have a large selection of fair trade African market baskets that you can load up with all sorts of other goodies. Tie on a nice bow and you’re set.
- Gift Cards – When in doubt, a gift card for any amount will let mom choose her gift.
- Hot/Cold Therapy Bags – Filled with rice, therapy bags can be put into the freezer or microwave. Available in a variety of fun fabrics, they make a great gift to ease aches and pains.
- Mugs – Whether mom likes coffee or tea, we have a variety of ceramic and travel mugs.
- Skin Care Products – We carry a wide variety of natural lotions and lip balm. Put together a small bag of skin care products to help mom pamper her skin.