Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Ideas
We all know your dad probably doesn’t need another necktie (if he ever needed one in the first place), but what should you get him for Father’s Day? Here are a few gifts for dads especially picked out by our staff to make it easier for all you procrastinators.
- Beer – Okay, we admit that this might not make it onto some people’s list. However, if your dad likes barley wine, including local and regional microbrews, you’ll find a nice selection in our cooler.
- Books – If dad likes cooking, health, or gardening, we got you covered.
- Co-op Gear – Help dad show his pride in both eating local and owning the Co-op by purchasing an “Eat Local” t-shirt or canvas bag.
- Gift Basket – Put together a basket filled with goodies you customize to your dad’s tastes. If dad likes spicy stuff, grab something from our selection of hot sauces. If he likes things on the sweeter side, add some cookies or chocolates.
- Gift Cards – When in doubt, a gift card for any amount will let dad choose his own gift.
- Gardening Gear – If dad has a green thumb, grab some gloves, garden tools, or a wide-brim hat.
- Hot/Cold Therapy Bags – Filled with rice, therapy bags can be put into the freezer or microwave. Available in a variety of fun fabrics, they make a great gift to ease aches and pains.
- Kitchen Gadgets – Gourmand dads will enjoy anything from our selection of kitchen gear. From prep bowls to scrubbies, we’ll help you help him cook.
- Mugs – Whether mom likes coffee or tea, we have a variety of ceramic and travel mugs.
- Shaving Paraphernalia – We have a selection of brushes, crèmes, and lotions. You’ll find products from Herban Cowboy, Burt’s Bees, and Kiss My Face.