Have a Super Natural Halloween!
No tricks, just treats! With a little less than a week to go until Halloween, here are some fun foods to help you have a super natural Halloween and some fun things to do, too:
- Almond Dream Pumpkin Spice Almond Drink – Sweet pumpkin flavor and cinnamon are paired in this seasonal drink that’s just as good straight up as it is in your morning cuppa joe.
- Garden of Eatin’ Pumpkin Corn Tortilla Chips – Delicious and crunchy, these corn tortilla chips have just a touch of pumpkin flavor to make you have a hard time stopping at just one. They are Non-GMO Project Verified!
- Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears – Give the little ghosts and ghouls a sweet treat with these certified organic fruit juice snacks. Bonus: Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free, and Made in the USA.
- Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks and Bunny Grahams – Everyday favorites packaged just for trick-or-treaters! These organic fruit snacks and grahams come in cute bunny shapes. They’re vegan, gluten-free, and Non-GMO Project verified.
- TruJoy Sweets Organic Fruit Chews – An organic version of the popular candy favorite, these fruit chews come in cherry, lemon, orange, and strawberry flavors. The company also donates 1% of sales to environmental causes.
- Dandies Pumpkin Marshmallows – These vegan marshmallows make the perfect snack or addition to your hot chocolate (or even coffee). They’re also kosher and Non-GMO Project verified.
- Endangered Species Chocolate Squares – Available in both milk and dark, these Halloween treats are the perfect, bite-sized amount of chocolate. The chocolate is ethically sourced, Certified Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO Project verified.
- Boom Chicka Pop Candy Corn and Pumpkin Spice Holidrizzle Kettle Corn – Sweet and salty get married in all of Boom Chicka Pop’s Holidrizzle Kettle Corns. Candy Corn shares the flavor of the popular candies, while Pumpkin Spice tastes like a cinnamony latte.
- Pamela’s Pumpkin Bread Mix – Bake up a rich loaf of pumpkin bread without the fuss by using this ready-made mix. Just add eggs, butter, and milk. It’s gluten-free, so no worries there.
Witches’ Night Out – Thursday, October 27, 2016 – 4-7 p.m. in Downtown Ashland – Pumpkin spice and everything nice! We’ve brewed up some wicked deals, so stop in and grab things like Bee & Flower Soaps for only 79 cents. Plus, we’ll have samples of all sorts of pumpkiny things, beer, cheese, chocolates, apples with caramel dip, and more.
Cheeky Monkey Halloween Party – Saturday, October 29, 2016 – 9-11 a.m. at the Bretting Community Center in Ashland, WI – Make Halloween snacks and paint pumpkins, then join us for the costume contest to win fun prizes!