Five Last-Minute Gift Ideas (Bonus: Stocking Stuffers!)
If you’re still trying to wrap up your holiday shopping, check out these last minute gift ideas from Chequamegon Food Co-op. As a bonus, we’ve thrown in a list of our most requested stocking stuffers.
- Fruit Basket – Take one fair-trade African basket ($31.99 each) and add your favorite fruit to put together a tasteful (and tasty) gift basket. Citrus is in season right now, so grab a box of Satsuma mandarin oranges, along with pears, apples, and even dates.
- Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Skin Care Set ($14.99 each) – This gentle, skin nourishing body care set contains lotion, body wash, and lip balm.
- Back to the Roots Grow Your Own Mushroom Kit ($19.99 each) – Kids and adults alike will delight in growing delicious pearl oyster mushrooms using this easy-care kit.
- 2013 Calendars (10% off list price) – With a variety of themes to choose from, help your recipient keep track of the upcoming year with one of our beautiful calendars.
- Nepal Wool Hats & Mittens ($22.99 each) – These colorful knitted goods will keep your loved ones and friends warm and cozy.
BONUS: A Quick List of Stocking Stuffers
Fruit (apples, oranges, or pears), chocolate bars, gift cards, Maggie’s organic socks, Peruvian knit finger puppets, soaps, toothbrushes, body lotions, and essential oils.