Entertaining Ideas: 10 Tasty Appetizers
Whether you’re hosting a big holiday celebration or simply having an evening in with a few friends or family, putting together a pre-dinner spread is a snap with these 10 tasty appetizers. Try these entertaining ideas for your next get-together!
- The Perfect Cheese Plate – If there’s one plate of food that says “party,” it’s the cheese platter. Enticing and satisfying enough to carry a celebration on its own, the cheese plate is also the perfect attraction for introducing guests to one another before the main course.
- Maple Chipotle Spiced Nuts – Sweet, savory and spicy, this nut mix is a perfect appetizer accompaniment, snack or holiday gift!
- Holiday Cheddar Cheese Ball – This festive holiday cheese spread is quick and simple to make and great for entertaining.
- Rustic Artichoke Spinach Dip – A slightly kicked up version of the classic, much loved artichoke dip is a simple appetizer to whip up for a crowd.
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Walnuts – A small handful of ingredients are all that’s required for these easy and delicious appetizers. A great crowd pleaser! Try Coco’s ready-made crostini (made in Washburn, WI) to skip browning the bread.
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms – Looking for a dish for a party or a crowd-pleasing appetizer? These stuffed mushrooms are packed with crunchy almonds and tangy blue cheese for an irresistible bite.
- Traditional Latkes – Fry up some delicious, crispy potato pancakes and enjoy them with sour cream and applesauce or nontraditional toppings.
- Sweet & Sour Vegetarian Meatballs – These tasty vegetarian meatballs make a delicious appetizer or accompaniment to fettuccine Alfredo or mushroom risotto.
- Avocado Herb Dip – This super-simple dip is a good one to throw together for hungry kids after school, or for unexpected guests. It’s healthy and sustaining enough to take to work for lunch, too.
- Pear & Blue Cheese Flatbread – The classic combination of pears, walnuts and blue cheese shines in these delightful, easy flatbreads.