Easy Mother’s Day Gifts
Mother’s Day is coming right up…have you found the perfect gift for Mom yet? If not, here are some quick and easy Mother’s Day gift ideas you can snag right here at the Co-op.
- Pampering Products – Bubble baths, soaps, and lotions make perfect pampering presents. Gather a few different kinds together and put them in a fair-trade African basket.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is a simple and delicious treat. Grab a couple of fair trade bars from Equal Exchange, Endangered Species, or any of the other fabulous chocolates we carry.
- Flowers – Bright and cheerful, a bountiful bouquet is sure to make Mom smile. Choose from fair trade Peruvian lilies from One World Flowers or locally grown bouquets from Wild Hollow Farm.
- Clothing & Accessories – Help Mom look fabulous with locally made clothing from Three Sisters Studio or fair trade jewelry and scarves.
- Gift Card – Looking for a one-size-fits-all present? Give a gift card! Gift cards are available in any amount at the registers or you can purchase them online for $25, $50, or $100. Buy a gift card in our online store or get one at any register!
- Co-op Owner Share – Give the gift of ownership in the Co-op. You can purchase an owner share with an initial payment of just $25.