Brie Mine: 5 Delicious Ideas for Your Valentine
Chocolate usually gets all the glory when it comes to Valentine’s Day, so we thought it would be fun to look at other ways to share your love. Here are five delicious ideas for treating your sweetie that also happen to be natural aphrodisiacs:
- Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies – Cranberries offer high levels of vitamins A and C, which help with blood flow. These red berries are also thought to be a natural aphrodisiac. Try them out in these sweet and tart treats.
- Chocolate Strawberry Fool – We couldn’t leave chocolate out completely, but the stars of this dish are the fresh strawberries. Strawberries pack a large dose of vitamin C, which get your blood pumping.
- Chai Bundt Cake – Chai tea contains ginger, cloves, and cinnamon. These spices increase blood flow and get your heart racing. Skip the brew and head straight to this tea-inspired cake.
- Strawberry-Pomegranate Smoothie – This alcohol-free elixir mixes two of the best natural aphrodisiacs: strawberries and pomegranates. Pomegranates contain antioxidants that have been shown to improve circulation and libido.
- Turkey, Cranberry, and Grilled Brie Cheese Sandwich – Here come the cranberries again, but this time there’s cheese! This sandwich is loaded with flavor and antioxidants. If you’re short on time, use Meadowbrook Family Farms Cranberry Chutney.