Curbside Order Form*
Introducing Curbside pickup for groceries, produce, deli to-go, and more.
This service is only available Monday – Friday. Orders placed after 2pm on weekdays, will be fulfilled the next day.
How it works!
- Fill out the Curbside Order Form below & submit!
- We’ll organize orders based on when it was received, your requested pick up-time and date.
- We shop for you. Please be specific and note any substitutions in the case of out of stocks.
- Once we’ve picked your order, we’ll call you to pay. This may be close to your requested pick up time.
- Once you’ve paid, your order is ready for pick-up.
- When you arrive – call us! Let us know, your last name, where you’re parked and the color of your car.
Are you ready?!
Scroll down and fill out the form completely. Make sure to note substitutes – we cannot guarantee that we will have stock on all of your requested items.
- 1 Pink Lady Apple Bag – or – 6 good eating apples, prefer organic
- 1 loaf Delta Diner Bread – if not available don’t substitute
- Thyme – prefer fresh, if dry about 4 oz from bulk.
- Meat Lovers Sandwich on Fococcia – or Roast Beef Wrap
One More Thing… Volunteer Delivery Service
In cooperation with Chequamegon Bay Community Care Network and CORE Community Resources we are now able to offer volunteer delivery. This service is new and graciously run by volunteers! There is always the chance that there will not be a volunteer available to take a delivery request, however, cooperatively we will do our best! If you’d like to request a grocery delivery – please fill out the form below and check the Volunteer Delivery Box. Make sure to note which community you’d like your groceries delivered to. The volunteer will gather your exact address after your order has been received. If you have questions or would like to become a volunteer call us at (715) 682-8251.
*On-line orders are subject to a $5 service fee. EBT purchases will not be subject to the fee.