Delightful Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Choosing gifts can be tricky at best, but add in trying to choose something special for Mom and it can be down right daunting. Don’t worry, though. You got this. Grab one of our delightful Mother’s Day gift ideas and you’ll make Mom proud!
- Flowers – We know they are kind of a staple, but flowers are a great way to brighten Mom’s day. Give a local bouquet from Wild Hollow Farm in Marengo, Wisconsin or choose roses or lillies from One World Flowers, a fair trade flower company.
- Three Sisters Studio Clothing – Locally designed and printed, these comfortable leggings, wraps, shirts, and head wraps come with a variety of organic designs including Lake Superior.
- Brunch or Dinner – Sure, you could take Mom out to eat (this is where we plug the Co-op Deli…), but we bet she’d love a home-cooked meal from you. Need menu inspiration? Head on over to strongertogether.coop for their list of Mother’s Day recipes.
- Terra Natural Designs Jewelery & Accessories – With their bright colors and fun designs, these fair-trade-made earrings, necklaces, key chains, scarves, and purses are sure to please.
- African Market Baskets – Stuff. We’ve got lots of it. And what better container to put it all in than a colorful, handmade basket? African Market Baskets are fair trade and come in a variety of styles, from handle-less to purses made in sizes from tiny to could-contain-a-small-child.