The Chequamegon Food Co-op does is currently hiring for the following positions. Applications can be picked up at the Customer Service desk or you can download a job application.
Purpose: To maintain the store and outdoor areas of the co-op in clean, orderly condition, following the direction of the Store Operations Manager.
1. Store maintenance.
2. Stocking (when other duties allow).
3. Customer service.
4. Perform other tasks as assigned.
5. Attend department meetings and all-staff meetings.
- Experience serving the public.
- Familiarity with natural foods.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. continuously.
- Ability to handle multiple demands.
- Accuracy, attention to detail.
- Regular, predictable attendance.
- Willingness and ability to learn to meet the changing requirements of the job.
- Available to work nights and weekends.