ORGANIC Sweet Potatoes $1.99 per pound While supplies last. WILLAMETTE VALLEY PIE CO. Pre-Baked Pies $7.99 each In the deli cooler. While supplies last. Take your pie to next-level yumminess with these tips for doctoring your store-bought pie! Recipe Showcase Each week we will feature five recipes that use the current Fresh Deals.
How are we doing? Take a few minutes to answer our online survey and we’ll give you a $5 coupon.* Answer the questions online at surveymonkey.com/r/co-opsurvey2017 by October 31, 2017. Thanks for your time! *You’ll need a printer to claim your coupon at the end of the survey. No printer? No problem! Stop by Customer
It’s incredible (really)! The Incredible Bulk Sale is on now. For this week only, get 15% off all bulk. (Okay, not ALL bulk. Some exclusions apply.) Not convinced you should buy in bulk? Here are 7 incredible reasons why bulk is better.
- Bulk is convenient. Buy as much or as little as you want. No more random giant containers in your cupboards when all you needed was a couple of teaspoons.
- Bulk is easy to use. Bring your own containers and receive a 5¢ credit for each one used. No container? No problem! We have bags for you to use or jars for you to purchase. Just remember to weigh your container before you fill it.
- Bulk can save you money. Bulk products cost on average 89% less than packaged products. You’re not paying for the packaging or the advertising, so you can save.
- Bulk is fresher. You can expect more freshness because bulk products don’t sit around as long as packaged products.
- Bulk is eco-friendly. Reduce waste by using reusable containers and avoiding extra packaging.
- Stock your pantry. The bulk department is loaded with staples such as pastas and flours.
LOCAL Summer Squash $1.79 per pound – select varieties Hermit Creek Farm – Highbridge, WI Northcroft Farm – Ashland, WI Sale starts Tuesday, August 15, 2017 While supplies last. Summer Squash Recipes Low Carb Summer Squash Casserole Summer Squash and Corn Chowder Sautéed Summer Squash with Red Pepper and Onion Summer Squash Couscous with Sultanas,
Maybe you have seen Bay Produce’s pint containers of bright red grape tomatoes, perfectly plump slicer tomatoes, and long European cucumbers in the Produce department at the Co-op. They seem simple enough, but what you don’t see is the story behind them. It is one of caring and compassion. You see, Bay Produce was founded
ORGANIC Baby Carrots $1.50 one pound bag Sale starts Tuesday, August 1, 2017 While supplies last. Baby Carrot Recipes Grilled Baby Carrots with Poblano Cream Raw Nori Wraps with Spicy Dipping Sauce Firecrackers (Pickled Baby Carrots) Moroccan Carrot & Quinoa Salad Vegan Rainbow Quinoa Salad Don’t forget, you can find more tasty recipes on Pinterest!
Wild Hollow Farm: Business is Blooming By Meagan Van Beest With the Penokee Hills on the horizon to the south and otherwise edged by farmland, the views at Wild Hollow Farm command attention. They are the perfect frame to the true work of art, a diversified family farm owned and operated by Melissa and
ORGANIC Watermelon 69¢ per pound Sale starts Tuesday, July 4, 2017 While supplies last. Watermelon Recipes Strawberry-Melon Summer Salad Watermelon Keg Grilled Chicken Watermelon Tacos Tomato and Watermelon Salad Beef and Watermelon Stir-fry Don’t forget, you can find more tasty recipes on Pinterest!
ORGANIC Strawberries $3.69 Sale starts Tuesday, April 11, 2017. While supplies last. Strawberries are packed with nutrients that help keep your heart healthy, lower blood pressure, and ward off cancer. One serving of these sweet wonders (about eight berries) contains more vitamin C than an orange. Get a taste of sweet strawberries with these recipes
Do your days drag on and on and on and on? Do you constantly feel exhausted and fatigued? Well, the good news is that there is something you can do right now to help you regain your get-up-and-go. A few easy tweaks to your diet can increase your energy. Here are some tips on how
- Thai Squash and Pineapple Curry
- Pineapple Guacamole
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Jerk Tofu with Pineapple
- Pineapple Mint Smoothie
Check out our Deli Menu page to see the soups of the day!