Show your love this Valentine’s Day by cooking up a romantic meal for your sweetie. Single? Go the self-love route and make a fabulous feast all for yourself. Here are 20 romantic recipes for the perfect Valentine’s Day dinner! 1. Lemon Ricotta Pasta This simple, spectacular lemony pasta takes just 20 minutes to prepare.
NEW SALES EVERY WEDNESDAY!
Sales start February 13, 2019. While supplies last.
Organic Gala Apple Bags
3 lb bags – Reg $6.99
Organic Brussels Sprouts
Thai Peanut Sauce
Made In-House! Non-discountable
Widmer’s Cheese Cellars
Ten Year Cheddar
Le Clare Family Creamery
Original, Honey, Garlic & Herb, Cranberry Cinnamon
Reg $4.99 – 4 oz
Artisanal Chub Salami
Chorizo, Calabrese, Molisana, Napolini
Fresh Deals NEW SALES EVERY WEDNESDAY! Sales start January 30, 2019. While supplies last. Organic Avocados 5 for $5 Reg. $1.79 each Organic Colored Bell Peppers 3.99/lb Reg. $5.99/lb Organic Roma Tomatoes 1.99/lb Reg. $2.99 Co-op Deli Thai Noodles 7.49/lb Reg. $9.99/lb Non-discountable Pasture Pride Juusto 10% off Reg. $5.99 – 6 oz Andrew & Everett Sharp Cheddar Cheese
If your menu seems to always have the same rotating list of meal options, maybe it’s time to expand your palate. But how? Here are some more unusual foods that maybe haven’t made it to your grocery list yet and some suggestions on how to prepare them. Quinoa – Quinoa is a seed although it is
We’re already a week into the new year…Are you sticking to your resolution to eat better? If you’re still looking for inspiring healthy food to add to your menu, look no further. Here are ten recipes to help you have a healthy new year. Lentil Salad with Radish – Lentils take center stage in Christy Morgan’s
Fresh Deals NEW SALES EVERY WEDNESDAY! Sales start January 9, 2019. While supplies last. Organic Cauliflower 3.99each Reg. $6.99 Co-op Deli Beet Salad with Citrus & Walnut Vinaigrette 4.49/lb Reg. $6.99/lb – Non-discountable Henry & Lisa’s Wild Alaskan Salmon Burgers 6.99each Reg. $8.99
With temperatures set to take a dive, it’s the perfect time for a hearty bowl of soup. If your recipes tend to be tried and true, here are a few more unusual soups to warm you up this winter (including some favorites from the Co-op Deli). Hungarian Mushroom Soup – This earthy mushroom soup combines the
Whether you’re hosting a big holiday celebration or simply having an evening in with a few friends or family, putting together a pre-dinner spread is a snap with these 10 tasty appetizers. Try these entertaining ideas for your next get-together! The Perfect Cheese Plate – If there’s one plate of food that says “party,” it’s the
Fresh Deals NEW SALES EVERY WEDNESDAY! Sales start December 12, 2018. While supplies last. Organic Blackberries 2.69each 6 oz package Co-op Deli Dill Dip 3.49/lb Reg. $5.99/lb – Non-discountable Hidden-Vue Farm Lamb Stew Meat 40% off LOCAL! – Reg. $17.99/lb Niman Ranch Breakfast Sausage 4.99 each NEW! – Reg. $6.99
Fresh Deals NEW SALES EVERY WEDNESDAY! Sales start November 28, 2018. While supplies last. Organic Broccoli 2.49/lb Reg. $3.29/lb Organic Garnet & Jewel Yams 1.49/lb Reg. $1.99/lb Organic Celery 2.49 each Reg. $2.99 Organic 5lb Potato Bags 4.99each Co-op Deli Smoked Fish Dip 6.99/lb Reg. $9.99/lb – Non-discountable Cheeseland Mild Goat Gouda 15% off Reg.
For those of us who forgo turkey (along with other animal products), the Thanksgiving table can be tricky to navigate. Fortunately, there are plenty of main dish options for vegetarians and vegans. With a little planning, you can enjoy more than just a bunch of veggie side dishes. Read on for a variety of vegan and vegetarian Thanksgiving main dishes that will make this year’s menu a memorable one.
- Slow-cooker Vegetarian Lasagna – Sure, the slow cooker’s great for stews and soups, but it also happens to make a mean lasagna! In this ingenious slow-cooker recipe, all you have to do is chop your veggies, then layer the ingredients (raw) into the crockpot.
- Spinach and Almond-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms – Serve these delightful portobellos as an appetizer or entree. Experiment with filling variations for other tasty options, found in the serving suggestions below.
- Vegan Meatloaf – Made with chickpeas and lentils, this loaf is the right combination of moist yet firm. Packed with fiber, it is VERY filling!
- Roasted Fall Vegetables in Cheddar Crust – This tart starts with a Cheddar cheese crust that’s filled with roasted leeks, fennel and broccoli or Brussels sprouts. Beets or cauliflower would stand in beautifully too.
- Mushroom & Wild Rice Frittata – Packed with a flavorful medley of chewy wild rice and three kinds of mushrooms, this frittata is great any time of day.
- Wild Rice Stuffed Squash – Chewy, nutty wild rice is seasoned with herbs and cheddar in these delightful stuffed squash halves.
- Acorn Squash Stuffed with Chard & White Beans – Acorn squash is perfect for stuffing. This filling has Mediterranean flair: olives, white beans and Parmesan cheese.
- Vegan Pot Pies – Quick to make and more than filling, these mini pot pies are loaded with delicious veggies.
- Vegan Shepherd’s Pie – Warm up with this nutty-flavored comfort food. The fluffy mashed potato topping is slightly crispy on top.
- Butternut Squash Pasta Bake – With a sauce made from butternut squash and chickpea pasta (we carry Explore Cuisine’s Chickpea Fusilli), this pasta bake is loaded with flavor and protein.
Fresh Deals NEW SALES EVERY WEDNESDAY! Sales start November 21, 2018. While supplies last. Organic Broccoli 2.49/lb Reg. $3.29/lb Organic Garnet & Jewel Yams 1.49/lb Reg. $1.99/lb Organic Celery 2.49 each Reg. $2.99 Organic 5lb Potato Bags 4.99each Co-op Deli Avocado Cranberry Salsa 5.49/lb Reg. $8.99 – Non-discountable Nordic Creamery Goat Muenster 4.99 each Reg. $5.99 – 8 oz