10 Mouth-Watering Mexican Recipes
With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, we thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite Mexican recipes that are sure to make your mouth water.
- Charred Pepper Tacos – Roasted peppers add sweetness to these zippy and satisfying tacos.
- Chicken Chilaquiles – Change up taco night, or weekend breakfast, with this easy, comforting Mexican dish.
- Chicken Tomatillo Casserole – Spice up your dinner with this easy chicken and tortilla casserole.
- Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers – Spicy food fans will find plenty to cheer about with these jalapeños stuffed with spiced pork and smoked cheddar.
- Chorizo and Avocado Salsa – Spice up your party (or just an afternoon snack!) with chorizo sausage and avocado salsa.
- Black Bean Taquitos – These simple and tasty taquitos make a delicious lunch, dinner or appetizer.
- Tempeh Taco Filling – Tempeh, made from fermented soybeans, gives a deep flavor and meaty texture to Dana Tomlin’s vegetarian taco filling.
- Chicken Quesadillas with Salad and Chipotle-Lime Dressing – The quesadilla is the grilled cheese of Mexico—and you can make them as plain or fancy as you desire.
- Green Enchilada Pie – Layered like lasagna, this enchilada casserole is easy and delicious. Great with a side of rice and a dollop of guacamole.
- Chilaquiles Casserole – This easy to make enchilada-style chilaquiles casserole is packed with tasty and nutritious beans and vegetables.